Directorate of Administration and Human Resource Management
The directorate has two departments, namely:
- Administrative Services
- Human Resource and Development
The directorate undertakes the following tasks:
- Preparation of County Assembly members and staff emoluments,
- Maintenance of a clean and conducive working environment,
- Management of County Assembly members’ and staff pension schemes.
- General welfare of members and staff through medical and other related insurances, catering, office accommodation, and transport.
- Advising the establishment on discipline of officers
- Training and development of staff
- Management of parking in conjunction with the sergeant-at-arms department.