Provision of a professional platform to Members of Nyandarua County Assembly and Nyandarua County Assembly Service Board and in particular.
- Providing technical input in the process of assessing Nyandarua County Government policy options.
- Providing technical (financial and economic) input in the Nyandarua County Assembly legislative processes, more precisely in;
- Budget Estimates,
- Fiscal Strategic Paper,
- Appropriation Act,
- Finance Act,
- Budget Review and Outlook Paper,
- Other national finance-related legislations.
- Providing financial and economic input on the Nyandarua County Planning processes. This entails technically looking at the development and review of:
- Annual Development Plan
- Sectorial Plans
- County Integrated Development Plan
- With their consistency with the National Policies And Laws
- Providing technical input in the monitoring of the Nyandarua County budget.
- Spearheading the functioning of the Budget, Finance and Economic Planning directorate by developing and reviewing committee and departmental works plans.
- Spearheading the implementation of prudent financial practices within Nyandarua County Assembly as per the Public Finance Management Act, The Constitution of Kenya and other Laws.