This directorate is headed by a Director.This directorate has two departments, namely;
- The Department of Human Resource.
- The Department of Administrative Services.
The Department of Human Resource
The Department is headed by a Principal Human Resource Officer.
It is tasked with;
a) Liaising with the Board in developing human resource policies and procedures
b) Assisting the Board in the Management of all human resource matters in the assembly
c)Coordinating the recruitment, selection and placement of new employees
d)Developing and implementing training and development programs for staff
e) Managing staff and member’s compensation and rewards
f) Managing the payroll
g) Developing and implementing performance management processes
h) Maintaining and coordinating the staff and member’s welfare, health and safety programs
i)Managing staff benefits
j) Managing staff and members exit
The Department of Administrative Services
The department is headed by a principal Administrative officer who reports to the director HR and Administrative Services.
It is tasked with;
- Ensuring general office management.
- Fleet management including allocation, repair and maintenance, Insurance, fueling and ensuring cleanliness of the vehicles.
- General welfare of members of county Assembly and staff through catering, office allocation and transport.
- Management of parking in conjunction with the sergeant at arms department.
- Managing casuals and the work they carry out at the Assembly.
- Maintaining the estate through well done lawns and flower gardens.
- Supporting in event management at the Assembly
- Maintenance of furniture, property within the Assembly
- Record management, front office management, secretarial roles and administrative duties.
- Ward offices employees` and assets management.
- Record management (secretaries and receptionists)
- Transport section (Drivers)
- Catering and hospitality (Office attendants, casuals and cleaners)
- Estate maintenance ( Artisan, gardener)